E momentul să sărbătorim și să îți mulțumim că ești alături de noi! Hai să revedem împreună aventurile prin care am trecut și să descoperi surprizele pe care ți le-am pregătit
Engineering Excellence Center in Bratislava (Slovakia) is looking for motivated individuals who wish to succeed in the position of Senior Project Application Engineer in a highly specialized team of professionals with the focus on the projects in process automation.
• provide pre-project, project and post-project engineering services;
• design and implement solutions based on clients requirements;
• develop control application, human machine interface or safety application;
• prepare project documentation;
• participate in customer acceptance tests, provide on-site support;
• communication with customer;
• work in a team.
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
The salary for this position will be discussed during the interview based on your qualification and experience. Additional remuneration is associated with work performed outside the local office. We provide the relocation package for the candidate.
Employee perks, benefits
Very good cafeteria program for all employees, shareholder program for employees, flexible working hours, possibility of home office, daily use of English, language courses, contribution to supplementary pension saving (DDS), extra family leave, life insurance, working in a great multinational team of top global company.
Information about the selection process
We really appreciate your job application.Please mind we will contact only candidates meeting our job requirements.
Thank you for your understanding.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Master's degree)
University education (Bachelor's degree)
Secondary with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
Automation, Applied informatics, IT, Electrical or mechanical engineering;
French - Upper intermediate (B2) and English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Driving licence : B
Personality requirements and skills
• Master’s degree in engineering, IT, or automation;
• 5+ years of relevant experience;
• OS Windows, OS Unix/Linux (advantage),
• MS Excel, MS Access (advantage), One of SQL database (advantage);
• Experience with engineering/configuration tools - preferably in process automation industry;
• One of programming languages at an advanced level (VB, C#, C++, Java, etc.);
• Any previous experience with PLC, DCS, or safety applications;
• Being flexible in working on projects and travelling to customers;
• Driving license (B).
• French at least at B2 level (written and spoken);
• English at least at B2 level (written and spoken);
Brief description of the company
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation with a unique local presence through our 140.000+ employees in more than 100 countries worldwide. We are a technology company and create connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities, and enrich lives. Schneider Electric Process Automation is a division that creates and applies advanced technologies to enable the safe and efficient operation of industrial and commercial operations and manufacturing sites. Main Brands of Schneider Electric Process Automation are Foxboro, Triconex, Modicon, Ecostruxure.
Engineering Excellence Center (EEC) has been operating in Bratislava since 2008 and employs 80+ employees. The EEC has been successfully executing engineering various projects for well-known global customers in petrochemical, chemical, pharmaceutical, power and other industry.
Number of employees
Schneider Electric Systems Slovakia s.r.o.,
821 08 Bratislava, Slovak Republic
• Datele de identificare ale tuturor companiilor care publica anunturi de recrutare pe eJobs.ro sunt verificate de consultantii nostri. eJobs.ro nu influenteaza, insa, procesul de recrutare desfasurat de catre companii.
• Analizati cu atentie informatiile din cadrul anunturilor de recrutare! Daca aveti dubii in privinta veridicitatii anumitor date sau in cazul unor solicitari suplimentare ale angajatorilor (trimiterea de documente personale, sume de bani etc.), va rugam sa ne scrieti la email@example.com.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles