Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- University degree – Law Faculty;
- Minimum 7 years experience in a similar position;
- Experience in abusive clauses litigations and enforcement procedure;
- Analytical mind, problem solving skills;
- Attention to details and organized person;
- Very good command of English and MS Office package;
- Communications skills & good managerial skills;
- Pro-active and pragmatic approach.
Type of employment: individual labour contract on unlimited period.
- Provides legal assistance in relations with the third parties (service provider, rental agreements etc.);
- Elaborates legal opinions and validation of collateral contracts in the process of granting and restructuring loans for retail clients;
- Elaborates addresses (responses) in case of complaints against the Companies products and services;
- Drafts the responses to different requests/complaints filed to NBR, ANPC, ANSPDCP, etc. .
- Drafts the internal norms and procedures;
- Draws up reports regarding clients complaints and litigations and keeps a thorough evidence of all the activity of the Legal and Compliance Department;
- Coordinates the activity of the other legal advisers;
- Ensures the compliance with legal and internal regulations for all documents issued by the company;
- Takes part of the decision making process and makes recommendations on the options available for decision;
- Manages outsourced legal work, keeping close contact with the collaborating lawyers;
- Keeps track of all the requirements that need to be fulfilled by the company from Compliance perspective.
Our Bank, as a universal financial institution, serves all segments of the economy with a wide range of products and services such as consumer finance operations, plastic cards, savings accounts, certificates of deposits, loans for SMEs, working capital loans, project finance transactions and trade finance operations.