Are you curious about what this role implies?
We are offering:
- Building and maintaining a world-class cloud infrastructure and platform for IoT solutions delivering high reliability and the best performance possible;
- Building up the streamlined continuous delivery pipeline to enable fast delivery of the cloud hosted offerings;
- Ensuring cost-effective service delivery by automating critical processes, including new releases, configuration, monitoring, and problem resolution;
- Provisioning the infrastructure and ensuring systems are secure and compliant with industry best practices;
- Performing quick and accurate troubleshooting, diagnostic to production system;
- Assisting with capacity planning and scalability to ensure systems are optimized for continuous growth;
- Designing and implementing system automation architecture, infrastructure, and process;
- Providing occasional off-shift availability for Production issues or maintenance.
- Career growth opportunities;
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development;
- Dynamic and international work environment.
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.