Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Are you looking for an opportunity to make your career move ahead?
We would be glad to help you.
Together with our Client, a company from the automotive industry, we are looking for Senior Accountant.
We expect you to meet the following requirements:
- Governmental accepted accounting practices and principles
- Basis of accounting measurement focus for all fund types and account groups, including governmental function, proprietary fund types, general long term debt accounting groups and general fixed assets accounting
- Computer accounting programs and applications
- Interpret and apply the accounting rules, regulations and practices
- Prepare and analyze complex financial statements that relate to various fund types and account groups
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writting
Training and experience:
- University degree (Economics, Accounting)
- CECCAR certificate
- Minimum 3/4 years exerience on a similar position, preferably in the same industry
- Valid driving license
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Plan, organize, assign, review and evaluate the work of assigned professional and technical staff
- Recommend selection of staff
- Trains staff in work procedures
- Communicate with departments regarding procedures, account status and reports
- Review accounting documents to ensure accuracy of information and calculations and makes or directs correcting entries
- Perform internal check of accounts payable, fixed assets and cash
- Maintain the various ledger accounts including reconciliations of the general ledger, revenue accounts, expenditures accounts and cash balances
- Responsible for closing books at year end upon completion of annual inventory
We are waiting for your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention in the subject of the email the title of the position you are applying for. All applications will be treated in full confidentiality conditions.
Only the selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
People First, a member of Global Eye Investments, is a HR Services and Business Consulting company. People First is about improvement and innovation and offers complete end to end solutions for Talent, Intelligence and Reputation Management.
Our dream is to help people love their job and organizations unleash their full potential.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles