Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- University degree in Economics-Finance-Accounting;
- 3 – 4 years work-experience in accounting;
- Supervises less experienced colleagues (group of accountants);
- Very good organizational and analytical skills;
- Works independently, only exceptionally requires supervision;
- Team player;
- Advanced English knowledge.
- Ensuring timely, accurate and complete accounting records verification and processing of accounting entries;
- Supervising the tax calculation and elaboration of fiscal declarations for the company;
- Ensuring the compliance with all statutory, financial and corporate requirements;
- Prepare monthly financial reports on request;
- Maintains a good relationship with the other departments and offering the needed support;
- May establish, modify, document and co-ordinate implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures;
- Adjustments and consolidation in accounting field;
- Supervising and support and junior staff in the day-to-day maintenance of account books and in the preparing of standard reports and statements;
Barnett McCall Advisors is the established division of Barnett McCall, specialized in the recruitment of key positions within the Finance, Banking and Legal sectors. We are a team of specialists who have a rich working background in the above mentioned sectors, thereby bringing professional experience and an in-depth knowledge for each of them.