Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- University degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting
- 4-5 years of accounting experience in multinational environment
- Minimum 3 years experience as a senior accountant
- Proficiency in accounting regulations and tax law
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated person
- Proactive, details oriented, accurate and systematic thinking
- Responsible for a proper day-to-day bookkeeping, by organizing accounting records according to the principles of the Romanian Accounting Act, Tax Law and the Group Policies (IFRS)
- Performing month-end/annual closing according to local and group’s deadline
- Managing the accurate accounting and reporting of all financial transaction to Finance Director in accordance with local regulatory and company
- Ensure accurate and on-time preparation of financial reports according to statutory and group requirements
- Attractive salary package
- Professional environment
- Excellent career opportunities
Avenir Telecom is one of the leading European distributors of telecoms products and services. The Group distributes telephones, subscriptions and accessories directly through its network of more than 600 outlets under the Internity name (retail distribution) and via hypermarkets and independent stockists (whole sale distribution).
Avenir Telecom employs 3000 individuals in six countries: France, UK, Spain, Portugal, Romania and Bulgaria.
Our strength derives from our enthusiasm, permanent innovation, professional expertise and international approach.
We are an \"Equal Opportunities\" employer. Each individual is treated in the same way in the context of their work and assignment. In return, we expect motivation and dedication from all staff.
Please send us the following information: CV and Motivation Letter with hoped salary by fax 021 201 29 17/18 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.