Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Finance and Accounting University Degree
- at least 5 years experience in finance and accounting field (advantage: experience in multinational environments)
- good knowledge of English language.
- good knowledge of the related Romanian legislation.
- skills in PC usage (advantage: ERP utilisation/implementation )
- control of finance and accounting documents.
- accounting registration and checking balance sheet account.
- ad-hoc reports.
- following up the procedures and rules, according to the members of the group requirements.
CDI Oilfield Services is a fast growing Romanian company owned by Smiths Group PLC, a London based organization with a diverse holdings portfolio producing over $ 6B annually. Our Romanian based organization with corporate offices in Ploiesti and operations in Moinesti serves the oil & gas industry with expertise in technology, engineering and artificial lift products and services. The CDI legacy dates back over 115 years of successful and innovative resources to the industry
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles