Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Finance and Accounting University Degree
- at least 5 years experience in finance and accounting field (advantage: experience in multinational environments)
- good knowledge of English language.
- good knowledge of the related Romanian legislation.
- skills in PC usage (advantage: ERP utilisation/implementation )
- control of finance and accounting documents.
- accounting registration and checking balance sheet account.
- ad-hoc reports.
- following up the procedures and rules, according to the members of the group requirements.
CDI Oilfield Services is a fast growing Romanian company owned by Smiths Group PLC, a London based organization with a diverse holdings portfolio producing over $ 6B annually. Our Romanian based organization with corporate offices in Ploiesti and operations in Moinesti serves the oil & gas industry with expertise in technology, engineering and artificial lift products and services. The CDI legacy dates back over 115 years of successful and innovative resources to the industry