Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Automation, Telecommunications, Electronics or similar fields
• Good programming skills (C and/or Model Based Software Development)
• Understanding of embedded concepts
• Basic electronic knowledge, electronic equipment usage experience (oscilloscopes, multi-meters, power supplies)
• English (spoken and written)
And of advantage:
• Knowledge of automotive communication protocols / diagnostic protocols
• Understanding of Software Development Processes
• German language
Interested to develop software for the next Audi A6 / A8 Control Switchpanel? What about software development for complex Driver Authorization & Keyless-Go Systems of the next Mercedes E Class?
Do you want to build a career in Software Development – whether technical, project management or team leading – coming with an attractive benefits package as well?
So if you’re considering our challenges you should know that we are looking for some enthusiastic and eager to work colleagues for our Software Development Group in Sibiu, having good problem solving skills and the motivation to work in a young and ambitious team handling international projects.
• Attractive salary package (including a 13th salary);
• The opportunity to work in a competitive environment;
• Access to professional development programs and team building;
• Non-financial benefits package (discounts for medical services, spa & fitness, culture & education, food & drinks, tourism, car repair shops);
• Canteen with services provided by a catering company;
The Marquardt Company
The history of the Marquardt Group dates back to 1925 when it started as a family company in Rietheim-Weilheim Germany, counting today 13 subsidiaries on four continents: Europe, Africa, Asia and America.
Internationally the Marquardt team numbers more than 7.000 employees, continuing to grow and constantly innovate.
In Sibiu, Marquardt began its activity in 2006, today it has five manufacturing departments: Plastic injection molding, Electronics, Assembly, Varnishing and Micro-Switches.
2008 the Research & Development Center was founded, with the following activity fields: Software development, Software test & validation, Mechanical design, Hardware development, Prototype testing.
Our products are meant primarily for the automotive industry, our clients are Mercedes-Benz, Chrysler, Porsche, Jaguar, Maserati, Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Peugeot, Citroen, Renault, but they are also used in other fields: household appliances, audio systems, industrial equipment.
Career at Marquardt
Marquardt is continuously developing, both locally and internationally.
We offer endless opportunities for professional development, while promoting solid principles and the passion for the automotive industry.
Our activity and working environment are characterized by dynamism, team work and innovation.
We are looking for creative minds that will shape the future with us.
You are invited to join the successful Marquardt Team!
• attractive salary package (including a 13th salary);
• the opportunity to work in a competitive environment;
• access to professional development programs and team building;
• non-financial benefits package (discounts for medical services, spa & fitness, culture & education, food & drinks, tourism, car repair shops);
• canteen with services provided by a catering company;
• rewards for improvement ideas;
Address: Str. Munchen, Nr. 2, Sibiu
Apply directly for our vacant positions at:
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles