To ensure your success in this role, the following experience is required:
- Embedded programming experience (ANSI C)
- General CPU/Computer architecture know-how
- Cryptographic algorithms and architectures or communication protocol knowledge
- Debugging skills for embedded targets and low level software
- English language (spoken and written). Romanian language knowledge is also needed.
Experience with any of the following is considered a plus:
- RTOS Knowledge (usage, implementation)
- Knowledge of Autosar standard.
- ARM architecture
- Makefiles, scripting languages
- Knowledge of Automotive communication protocols (CAN, LIN, FlexRay)
We are looking for highly innovative and passionate engineers to join our software team that is developing advanced software components for next generation automotive systems.
For our client NXP:
You will develop high quality embedded system-level firmware software for our embedded microcontrollers and processors following automotive standards.
- Create and maintain requirements, design, architecture, code and tests for different parts of the product.
- Autonomously drive yourself in the process of solving the customer’s requests by: planning, designing and implementing new software solutions, considering customers’ requirements performance improvement and optimization of their products.
- Develop solutions for validation of the software products.
By joining our Bucharest team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a high performance and enthusiastic software development team in a secure, pleasant and dynamic work environment.
Place to work: NXP - class A building
PureQuad is a software development company with experts various development languages and frameworks (Java, .NET, C#, Angular, SQL, Sharepoint, Python, Embedded C/C++, ServiceNow).
Software Quality Assurance
Desktop & Web Development
Mobile Application Development
IT Strategy & Consulting
We always strives to tailor solution to match client’s needs, rather than provide solutions around which their needs must fit.
Keeping this in mind, we provide scalable, cost effective and integrated IT solutions that leave our clients free to concentrate on their core business activities.
Major clients: NXP, Atos