Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
• 5+ years of Software Development experience as a project manager or team lead with teams > 20 people;
• 3+ years of hands-on experience in Scrum or another agile development model;
• 2+ years of experience as a Scrum master with teams > 20 people;
• Good communication skills and client oriented attitude;
• Organized and detail oriented person;
• Problem solving skills, analytical mind and positive attitude;
• Results oriented and focused on meeting deliverable timelines;
• Availability to travel abroad, if needed;
• Fluency in Romanian would be preferred / English is a must.
• responsible for ensuring that the processes are understood by the team and in place-inside the team and outside;
• helps people outside the team understand the process and the kinds of interactions with the team that are helpful (and those that are not);
• helps everyone to improve speed, efficiency and quality to make the team more productive and valuable;
• helps the product owner understand how to create and maintain the product backlog;
• works with the entire team to evolve the Definition of Done;
• works with the development team to find and implement the technical practices needed to get to Done at the end of each sprint;
• remove impediments to the team’s progress and fosters self-organization;
• facilitates meetings and always acts as a coach for the team, helping it execute the process.
- Attractive salary & benefits package.
- Opportunity for growth within a multinational company.
EOS KSI Romania (former KSI Kasolvenzia) and EOS IT Services are part of EOS Group, headquartered in Germany. The Group offers Credit Management Services through its pan European network and is also present in the USA. The Group operates in Romania through EOS IT Services and EOS KSI Romania which has become the leader in Romania in the field of Credit Management Services, working with well known International and Romanian Companies.
In order to support the continuous rapid growth and development of EOS Romania, we are seeking high quality people to join our team in a challenging and forward thinking working culture.