SCADA Commissioning Engineer - 228737
• Completed electrical engineering degree or several years of practical work experience in systematic troubleshooting on complex electrical and / or electronic systems
• Affinity to work with and on computers
• Basic knowledge of programming and visualization of processes
• Basic knowledge of computer systems, domains and an understanding of IT security
• Good German and English skills, other language skills are very welcome
• Willingness to undertake worldwide business trips and assignments on construction sites in Germany and abroad as well as optionally also assignments on offshore platforms
• Responsibility for the networks and individual components of the SCADA level in the context of control technology for high-voltage direct current transmission projects (HVDC)
• Commissioning of the mostly TCP-based network infrastructure
• Support and control of the HMI concept and its purpose-specific adaptation
• Interface to all other signal suppliers involved through responsibility for time synchronization and the local and remote signal converters
• Planning and implementation of training courses regarding network / HMI / signal converters for our internal employees and external customers
• Support of the other commissioning components and after-sales in troubleshooting and checking the communication interfaces as well as in looking after the various systems among one another
Your opportunities for personal growth
• The opportunity to engage in an exciting environment on challenging projects
• Strong professional support and working with colleagues around the world
• Professional development opportunities within the company
• To be part of a growing function with a dynamic, informal and inspiring working environment in a position that entails a large responsibility
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable, CO2 neutral future.
Our Transmission Division offers customers a broad portfolio of products, systems, solutions, and services geared around the key market trends of digitalization, decarbonization, grid stability and electrification. Our people are the drivers behind this. With expertise, passion and commitment, we are working to transmit energy as efficiently and environmentally friendly as possible. Sound interesting? Join us and help make the difference.
Check out this video to see what we do.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
With our portfolio, we are one of the world’s leading suppliers of a wide range of products, solutions and services in the field of energy technology.