• Passionate. No matter what you choose to do or need to do, be passionate about it! Nothing is as important as passion. Everything else is learnable.
• Having a positive attitude. When you find yourself in a difficult situation, you consider it as a challenge. When you meet with problems, you aim for finding solutions.
• Persistent, resourceful and prudent. This job needs efficiency which will be achieved if you are hard working, you keep focus and being sloppy is not an option for you.
• Having a drive for results and learning. Honestly consider what was done well and what efforts still have room for improvement. Instead of excuses, take responsibility for your actions. Be open to new ideas and have a thirst for knowledge.
• Tech-savvy. Even when there is no pandemic, we keep in touch with the leads by the help of online solutions so it is good if you are interested in technology and using Google Apps and screen sharing is not rocket science to you.
• Having solid language knowledge in English. Seriously. You’ll work in a company where although the communication with the leads and the daily communication is in Romanian, when we gather on bigger meetings, trainings the common language is English. We also have most of our materials written in English. If you had no problem understanding this and you are not afraid to express yourself verbally either, you'll be alright! :)
• Has some experience in online/telephone sales. This position is a perfect choice for you if you have 1-3 years of experience in online / telephone sales. However, if you have been selling for more than 6-8 years, or you have only made personal, field sales so far, this position will not be ideal for you.
What you’ll do
• Help our prospects. Guide business owners, entrepreneurs, and decision-makers who decided to get to know how MiniCRM can help them. You’ll help them in making a wise decision regarding the implementation of MiniCRM.
• Identify business problems. Your task will be to identify the business problems and challenges of the incoming prospects, by using various methodologies and questioning techniques so you can present the best solution for them later in MiniCRM.
• Sales and consultation. Following the discovery of the business problems and needs, you will use online screen sharing to present the solution in MiniCRM that will help customers become more productive, successful and outstanding on the market. Besides selling the system, we also give them advice on how to operate better and generate more revenue.
• Cooperate with the other teams. Sales play a central role in the organization so the team has to work closely together with other teams. That’s why it is highly important to maintain a good relationship with the customer success team (who’ll take over customers from you to implement the systems you have sold), with the Sales Support team (who qualify the prospects and pass them on to you) and with the marketing team (who rely heavily on your feedbacks to build those in in their campaigns and running ads).
• Administrate. The nightmare of any salesman. Good news: you will neither use a pile of papers and post-its nor Excel sheets. We use a united and easy-to-access customer relationship management solution that is called MiniCRM. :) After less than a month, you will be wondering why have you done it otherwise so far.
What you won’t do!
• Grind through purchased company lists in Excel to cold call
• Write weekly reports on late Friday nights
• Nervously trying to remember whether you have followed up every price offer
We have been working for 10 years to help our customers in building businesses that are successful in the long-term. In 2020, we got on the Deloitte Fast 500 EMEA list as the 3rd fastest growing Hungarian tech company.
Today more than 1700 companies are using our product daily and our team will consist of 60 members soon. Our mission is to make innovative, well designed products that empower businesses to serve more customers. Our core values are the following: constant improvement, honesty, openness, self-awareness, being fair.
We are setting new and challenging goals continuously and in order to achieve them, we are looking for a Sales representative colleague in our Romanian team.
What we provide
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles