E momentul să sărbătorim și să îți mulțumim că ești alături de noi! Hai să revedem împreună aventurile prin care am trecut și să descoperi surprizele pe care ți le-am pregătit
• University degree (diploma in a business related field is a plus)
• Fluent in English (verbal and written)
• Extensive comprehension of Customer Focus
• Knowledge of Data Analysis
• Strong grasp of general business practice
• Handling Salesforce.com case resolution on role specific scenarios: Data Analysis, Opportunity Management, Process Consultancy
• Providing data quality support for WW Sales Community
• Delivering on proactive activities impacting data quality and sales compensation
• May act as process Subject Matter Expert: acting as a single point of contact for business stakeholders, preparing and analyzing metrics and trends, driving process improvement and control
The team is comprised of 14 members focused on delivering support on sales processes to the sales community across EMEA.
Our client's values:
- Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
- Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity
- Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make our client one of the world´s most attractive employers. At this company, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below.
ManpowerGroup is the global leader regarding work force, creating innovating solutions in HR field since 70 years ago. As experts in labour force, our company is daily connecting over 600,000 people to the labour market. The ManpowerGroup’s family brands – Manpower, Experis, Right Management and ManpowerGroup Solutions – are helping over 400,000 clients from 80 countries to identify, attract, develop and manage the needed talents by providing integrated solutions. ManpowerGroup is present in Romania since 15 years ago sustaining performance, improvement and flexibility for over 350 companies from all regions and activity domains, also connecting thousands of talented candidates and professionals with experience for the right opportunities.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles