Sales Executive Retail
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing and/or related discipline
- An information technology focus, is an asset
- At least 2 years of experience in client relations/sales within Merchant Acquiring Services and/or IT/Payments Retail Solutions
- Very good network of contacts in the Retail sector
- Proven ability to understand customer needs and translate into "best solution" offering
- Fluency in the English language (oral and written)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Ability to travel within the country
- Tenacious sales professional, with hunter mentality, addressing the Retail Merchants clients with Electronic Payment solutions
- Initiating contact with potential prospects through cold calling, research, networking, face to face meeting, and with the current customers to generate and qualify leads.
- Promote the company’s products and services, and identify sales opportunities
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales
- Consult with prospects about business challenges and requirements.
- Works closely with internal teams to identify and propose the right solutions for the client’s business needs
- Maintain a high level of domain knowledge to have meaningful conversations with prospects
- Develop and maintain territory plans which outline how sales targets will be meet on an ongoing basis
- Reporting accurately on sales activities
Mellon Romania, a subsidiary of Mellon Technologies and member of Mellon Group of Companies, was founded in 2001 in Bucharest. Our offering consists of specialized technological solutions and value added services, to serve the increasing needs of financial institutions and organizations with strong consumer transactions business, such as Retail Banks, Public Utilities, Telecommunications Providers and large Private Companies.
Mellon Romania builds on the company's international know how and the leading global market trends, to provide and support locally the best mix of products and services for specific needs of Romania and each market segment. The company employs over 200 specialized staff: its technical support personnel and systems engineers fully support the company's products and services, meeting customer needs for quality of service and increased efficiency; its call centre agents are fully trained and experienced, representing our customers under the strongest quality standards; the company's sales consultants analyse your needs and offer you the most efficient and cost-effective solutions that will best meet your requirements now and in the future.