Sales Development Representative (GER&EN)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in German and English.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and client-oriented.
- Minimum of 1-year of previous experience in sales/presales.
- University/college degree graduates preferred.
- Prior prospecting, marketing, sales, or sales support experience.
- Excellent speaking and listening – clear enunciation, courteous and well-spoken manner.
- Ability to ask questions, gather information and formulate action plans to connect business needs to solutions.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, take initiative and manage time effectively.
- Typing speed of at least 30 WPM.
- Open to working flexible shifts in the evening
- Working schedule - EU business hours 8 am-4 pm CET. Sometimes 9 am-5 pm CET
- Achieve monthly SQO (Sales Qualified Opportunity) targets and quotas.
- Talking and listening - you will spend about 80% of your time on the phone contacting prospective businesses identified as having real interest from an inbound lead flow.
- Educate potential customers on a range of solutions and options to gain insight into their business needs.
- Use targeted questions and natural rapport-building skills to understand the client's business strategy and determine how you can contribute to their success.
- Update CRM systems to enable Account Executives to schedule well-informed future contact and communication.
- Welcome bonus
- Attractive salary
- Meal tickets
- Yearly bonus
- Private health insurance
Luminos Software is hiring on behalf of a Fortune five hundred, globally renowned company opening a new contact center in Cluj-Napoca. Our client is a global customer experience and technology services provider, disrupting the industry with a unique intersection of industry-leading proprietary solutions, resilient operations, and innovative business engagement models. The company is a digital transformation partner of choice for its clients, which include the world’s top innovators across industries, from mid-market players to large enterprises. Its diverse team of over ten thousand customer-centric thinkers, collaborators, and co-creators across 19 global locations is passionate about helping clients succeed through intelligent automation-led outcomes. The company has overcome macroeconomic headwinds to become the industry’s fastest-growing and most awarded company in its revenue range.