Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
The Safety Leader ensures the performance of the engineering activities in accordance with the HSE Manual and
HSE Project procedures, Project Engineering Manager\'s optimization and integration Instructions; his functions include:
- taking part in the project planning and scheduling;
- ensuring that the specialist design, for the part he is responsible for, is in accordance with the contract provisions,
the procedure and the project schedule:
- checking the progress of the activities he is responsible for, suggesting suitable actions to prevent, absorb or
minimize any deviations in terms of time and costs;
- ensuring the preparation end check of the Purchase Requisitions and Technical Evaluations;
- ensuring the controlled management of the documents within his area of responsibility, vendors\' documents
- giving assistance to the other project Positions as far as specialist aspects are concerned;
- defining the levels of inspection and testing at the Vendors\' workshop and the site quality control;
- giving assistance to the other project Positions as far as specialist aspects are concerned (fabrication and
site modifications and nonconformity, commissioning and start-up).
- supporting the Project Engineering Manager in the relationships with the Client or other external organizations
within his area of responsibility.
- Ensuring that all works are carried out in accordance with Statutory, Company and Client regulations,
also planning and administering a safety program which would prevent accidents or injury to personnel
and damage to plant, buildings/equipment thereby contributing to the welfare of personnel and the job
productivity all in accordance with Company’s policy.
Qualifications & Experience:
The job holder must have
Bachelors Degree in HSE/Management or related science/engineering area preferred; and/or equivalent
experience/training in addition to experience leading to the thorough understanding of the job.
• Extensive knowledge of HSE standards, rules, and regulations and proficiency in applying
them to projects or facilities.
• Well developed proficiency in conducting HSE training programs.
- Working experience on construction sites;
- Knowledge relevant to safety, health and environmental procedures and to safety and work permit procedures
in construction site;
- Experience in lending first aids for injuries due to product hazardousness;
- Capability to coordinate the safety team and to supervise the application of safety procedures particularly
during the Units start-up and the shut-down and for the issue of the maintenance work permits;
- Capability to work under critical and emergency situations;
- Good capability for taking decisions;
- Capability to communicate verbally and in writing in English language.
Companie de constructii
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles