Safety, Health & Environment Specialist
- Technical university degree
- 2+ years of proven Health, Safety & Environment experience
- Strong knowledge of Romanian HSE laws and regulations
- Mandatory certifications: Health & Safety, Environmental & Waste Responsible
- Certifications that are an advantage: Fire protection, Civil defense, Waste Management
- Fluent in English & good digital skills
- Proactive and team player with analytical thinking
- Effective communication and influencing skills.
- Maintain compliance with Safety & Environmental laws and regulations issued by European and Romanian authorities and Unilever internal policies & procedures;
- Supporting the development/deployment of SHE strategy, policy and standards in the site;
- Participate in hazard identification and risk assessment;
- Develop and implement HS work instructions and SHE procedures according to Romanian laws and internal company policy;
- Advising and instructing on various safety-related topics (process safety, safe travel, etc.);
- Conducting risk assessment and enforcing preventive measures;
- Monitoring and updating of the prevention and protection plan and the implementation of the measures;
- Participate in accident investigations in order to identify causes, take corrective actions and implement prevention procedures;
- Perform inspections on working place areas;
- Define the personal protective equipment according to Health & Safety standards;
- Develop SHE training materials and provide SHE training to employees and contractors;
- Influence plant personnel and drive safety agenda.
- Consulting in all activities from the factory in link with Environment & Waste management (eg. air emission, spill protection, solid waste management, waste water discharge systems etc.)
- Provides suport in conducting the target Health & Environment audits/inspections
- Act as link between company, authorities, central SHE team
- A career opportunity within a dynamic and constantly growing multinational environment
- Fixed-term employment contract
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- A professional and team-oriented work environment
Betty Ice este unul dintre cei mai mari producatori de inghetata din Romania si a fost infiintata in 1994. Incepand cu anul 2018 si-a unit pasiunea pentru inghetata cu grupul Unilever, una dintre cele mai mari companii din lume de bunuri de larg consum.
Daca esti pasionat, muncitor si dornic de noi experiente, vrei sa faci parte dintr-o echipa de succes si sa impartasesti cu ceilalti gustul fin al produselor noastre, te asteptam sa ne cunoastem.
Vino in echipa Betty Ice! Detalii referitoare la Informarea de confidentialitate Betty Ice, parte a grupului Unilever, gasiti aici: https://www.unilevernotices.com/romania/romanian/privacy-notice/notice.html
- 20 iun. 2022București, Baia Mare, Cluj-Napoca și alte 2 orașe