Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Are you one of top Software Engineers in the world? Do enjoy solving the incredibly complex problems that no one else has been able to complete? Are you 2x more productive than the typical developer? Are you interested in earning $60,000 USD while working for the best companies from the comfort of your home? Eager to join a network of the most talented remote workers in the world? If so, this role is for you.
Crossover specializes in finding and managing the talent in today’s global workforce and will help you through the recruiting process.
At Crossover you will play a dynamic leadership role in our fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for developing solutions to complex problems, designing and delivering real enterprise-class software products to customers and being a hands-on peer leader of top development resources.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- A ruthless commitment to quality: must write unit testing on both back end and front end
- Extensive problem solving skills
- An ability to communicate clearly regarding complex issues (in English)
- 3+ years experience with Ruby on Rails development
- 1+ year experience with EmberJS
- Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Understanding of functional programming style in Ruby
- Skills for writing reusable Ruby libraries that may be used in expressive ways
- Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:
- Ruby on Rails
- EmberJS as the front-end framework
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
- MySQL Database
Compensation is $30/hr for 40 hours per week
Location: Global (remote)
We’re one of the few legitimate companies offering high-paying jobs that are 100% remote, work from home. You never have to fight traffic to the office again and you have the freedom to choose when and where you put in your 40 hours to be most effective each week.
To qualify, please provide a resume/CV demonstrating the required experience and skills. From there, to help us find the top 1% of talent, there will be a series of interviews and online skills examinations. We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time - so we thank you in advance for your efforts.
Are you up for the challenge?
Crossover is redefining the way people work. Brick and mortar offices are history. The future of our global workforce will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent. Crossover has developed a unique method of finding, curating, and managing remote contractors. Our platform connects customers to the worlds best talent for both technical and non-technical employment. But we don’t just find the best, we also provide the tools, training, and relationship building support to ensure success for long term growth.