RPA Developer - Automation Anywhere -UiPath
- Fluency in English (spoken and written);
- Ability to take initiative and think through problems creatively;
- Knowledgeable of and a proven track record in developing RPA use cases in both UiPath and Automation Anywhere platforms.
- Experienced in leading (online) workshops in order to gather requirements for the RPA use cases.
- Experienced in creating Process Design Documents (PDD) based on the requirements gathering sessions.
- Experienced in creating Solution Design Documents (SDD) for RPA solutions in different environments (e.g. Private/Public Cloud, hybrid)
- Knowledgeable of and experienced in developing code in C# and Java.
- Experienced in creating DLLs in MS Visual Studio.
- Knowledgeable of testing strategy and Quality Assurance in general.
- Experienced in using version control applications like GitHub.
- Experienced in using Business Process Management applications like Adonis, ARIS and Signavio.
- Some knowledge and experience in the technology of process mining.
- Broad understanding of complex IT architectures serving multiple international locations in a highly volatile business environment.
- Broad understanding of application landscapes and how they could be glued together with RPA technology.
- Experienced in working in multi-skilled team in different countries.
Your job will create robust RPA solutions and to implement them, applying a set of high standards and going by thorough guidelines in order to deliver high-quality robots to our clients:
- Design, develop/code, test, deploy and document automation workflows and create reusable components, ensuring quality of the system;
- Responsible for creating the solution design, document and development of the automation solution including change requirements;
- Responsible for the development standards and code review;
- Work with colleagues to implement Robotic Process Automations initiatives by analysing and designing process workflows;
- Assist manager in the construction of Business Cases and opportunity identification efforts to support the further adoption of Robotic Process Automations solutions throughout the organization;
- Share experience and knowledge and solutions that are in-line with industry best practices;
- Participates in process walkthrough and supports assessment;
- Supervises all application development phases, including all necessary activities for deploying to production.
- Maintains reusable components library, merge similar components to create single reusable interfaces for similar systems.
- Working for a Netherlands company that strives to be a market leader, always trying to reach higher standards.
- The possibility to come up with an idea for a product and develop it with the help of a very open-minded team
- Working in a team with a flat hierarchy
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible work environment Office or Remote.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
Yellow Atom provides Hyper Automation solutions focused on Robotic Process Automation and Artificial Intelligence to our customers in the Telecoms, Utilities and Logistics industry. Our solutions add great value to our customers and their employees, while we boldly look at the End2End process and robotize the entire process. If you are enthusiastic learning and developing with next generation technology.
Yellow Atom is the place to be!
Company URL: www.yellowatom.nl