Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Education: Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant.
- At least 1 year work experience in Accounting/Finance function, preferably in a Multinational Company, Shared Service Center, Audit Company.
- Good command of English, including commercial & accounting in both speaking and writing.
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting and reporting standards especially on IAS18 Revenue Recognition, IAS 37 Provisions and IFRS 15
- Familiar with Balance Sheet Analysis and Verification.
- Familiar with General Ledger functions.
- Being Familiar with OTC process in a manufacturing company, preferably in the telecommunication industry is a strong asset.
- Proficient in using Excel, have the ability to compute large volume of data.
- Excellent Organizational skills: general organizing, planning, time management, scheduling, coordinating resources and meeting deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills, open and with initiative.
- Good communication skills
The position will be within Sales Accounting Department of the European Region Shared Service Center of the Company. The position requires a strong understanding of systems, data analysis, databases and Excel skills to ensuring the integrity of accounting information when recording, verifying and reconciling transactions on a daily basis and also reviewing the results (IS and BS) on a monthly basis. The Revenue and Cost Business Analyst will need to interpret, present and explain complex accounting issues to various internal business partners and external auditors, and must be able to develop and manage processes. Must possess a very solid understanding of the revenue recognition guidance and have a demonstrated ability to apply such guidance in a fast paced corporate environment. This role will assist with the review and streamlining of current processes and controls.
Specific areas of job description includes the following:
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results;
- Review various financial accounting treatments;
- Review business processes and operation guides;
- Offer solutions to general accounting requirements;
- Independently perform relatively complicated financial accounting and prepare reports;
- Actively detect and analyze the problems found in the accounting process;
- Offer optimization schemes and push the execution of the schemes;;
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures;
- Provide technical support and advice on management;
- Correctly understand the accounting policies, financial systems and processes of the company;
- Master the professional knowledge and operation skills of the module;
- Represent the present module to participate in the business discussions on inter-module accounting projects and carry
out the discussion results;
Professional and Personal Development - We develop the skills of our people through individual on-the-job coaching, world-class corporate and functional trainings and international exposure.
A competitive salary and the opportunity to develop in a fast growing company
Founded in 1988, Huawei Technologies is one of the fastest growing telecommunication and network solutions providers in the world. It is one of the worldwide leading suppliers in the field of Broadband Network (NGN, DSL, MSAN), Mobile Network (GSM/GPRS, UMTS, CDMA), Optical Network, Data Communication, Software and Applications (Intelligent Network). Huawei Technologies experienced a fast growth in the last decade with offices in more than 150 countries in the world and supplied its diversified products and solutions to more than 150 countries including Italy, UK, Germany, Spain, France, USA, Russia, Brazil, Peru, Egypt, South Korea, Australia, Thailand and China, etc. For further information, please visit us now at http://www.huawei.com