Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
WOODLAND ROMANIA S.A.
Exclusive Distributors of Timberland & Nautica Fashion Brands
is seeking a:
RETAIL SALES MANAGER FOR ITS RETAIL & WHOLESALE OPERATIONS NETWORK IN ROMANIA (ref.code RSM)
The position reports to the Country Manager of Woodland Romania S.A.
The Retail Sales Mgr will have the following key duties & responsibilities:
The candidate shall be responsible for the further development of the existing Retail activities of the Timberland and Nautica brands in Romania, and shall also be responsible for expanding and growing the business in the sales territory of the Country.
1. Perform the retail functions in accordance with the established and approved Annual Plan of Woodland Rom.
2. Identify and recommend proper locations for the opening of new working points/stores according to Plan.
3. Establish and promote the wholesale business in the Country
4. Be involved in the recruitment of sales staff in the stores.
5. Ensure the sales staff is trained according to the expectations and the internal policies which are applicable in Woodland Rom.
6. Ensure all stores are kept in accordance with the Brands\' standards and Company\'s Policies
7. Ensure smooth running of all stores and handling/reporting of problems to the local General Manager.
8. Assist in the planning of seasonal orders that will be placed through the Parent Company.
9. Ensure the stock items in all stores are accurate and in case of shortages to be reported to the local Management.
10. Perform any other business related function that can be assigned to him/her by management from time to time.
A key element which will be critical for the candidate’s final selection will be his/her past proven success record in the management and development of Retail networks in country (ies) of the Balkans and former Eastern Europe and particularly in the garment fashion sector.
The ideal candidate should, also, have the following academic and business background as well as work experience characteristics:
A University Degree in Marketing or Business Administration – Preferably an M.B.A. or relevant.
Excellent knowledge, understanding and proven managerial success record in the retailing business and, ideally, substantial working experience in the clothing sector.
Past retail managerial business experience in Romania, particularly in retailing, would be a key asset
Fluency in English language – Other languages would be considered a plus.
Excellent managerial, administrative and communication skills
Excellent PC Office knowledge
Ability for frequent travel within Romania on a regular basis
The Company offers :
Attractive remuneration package,
Opportunities for personal and professional development,
Dynamic and challenging working environment.
Candidates who meet the above profiles and qualifications are invited to forward their CV’s IN ENGLISH to the following address:
(indicating the Ref. Code)
by e-mail: email@example.com
All CV’s will be treated with strict confidentiality
WOODLAND ROM SRL
Exclusiv Distributors of Timberland & Nautica Fashion Brands
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles