Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- min 3 years’ experience in retail credit business, preferably in risk area within banks or financial institutions,
- strong analytics and statistics skills,
- knowing Oracle/SQL will be a plus,
- bachelor degree preferably in economics, engineering, IT, mathematics,
- good communication skills,
- fluent in English.
- monitoring and controlling the retail risk within Retail Credits Division,
- performing risk specific analysis like NPL calculations, vintage and cohort analysis, limit usage etc.,
- with experience in understanding and developing risk models, regressions (linear, logistic regressions etc.),
- preferably with experience in retail scoring models ( building and validation application and behavioral models). Knowing about IRB approach for capital requirements will be a plus,
- monitoring the performance of the existing and of the new booked retail portfolio,
- proposing new actions, flows and procedures for retail risk mitigation,
- implementing the changes in bank systems,
- knowing the NBR regulations in retail credit business.
Our Bank, as a universal financial institution, serves all segments of the economy with a wide range of products and services such as consumer finance operations, plastic cards, savings accounts, certificates of deposits, loans for SMEs, working capital loans, project finance transactions and trade finance operations.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles