Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• At least 3 years relevant banking experience
• Good command of both spoken &written English
• Good knowledge of the market
• Fast thinking person / spontaneous / open-minded / solutions oriented
• Develop a portfolio of individual clients
• Maintain and enlarge the relationship with the existing clients
• Prepare specialized package offers
• Analyze the client’s credit files
• Reporting activities
Bank of Cyprus Group is the oldest Cypriot bank and amongst the oldest financial institutions of South Eastern Europe with an experience of over 100 years. The Group develops banking, leasing, brokerage, finance, fund management, real estate and insurance activities in 4 countries of the European Union as well as United States, Canada, Russia and Australia.
The Bank of Cyprus started banking operations also in Romania. The Bank offers both corporate and retail products and services equally supporting companies and individuals.
The Bank of Cyprus Group employs 6.192 staff worldwide.
If you are interested in applying for any job, you can send your resume and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the position you are applying for.