Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
We currently seek talented, outgoing person to develop a network of fashionable and success shops, an exceptional team leader with a keen eye for sales as well as profit and loss.
- B.A. or B.S. degree in Business Administration/Management
- Experience in business management, planning and financial oversight.
- Experience in marketing.
- Experience in personnel management, including hiring,
supervision, evaluation and benefits administration.
- Proven skills in business and financial management.
- Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and supervise a staff team.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced office setting.
- Proven ability to cope with conflict, stress and crisis situations.
- Effective problem-solving and mediation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to share skills and knowledge with others.
The GM is responsible for overseeing the operational, financial and legal affairs of the corporation.
- He/She will work with the board to prepare for and ensure productive, effective board meetings, present clear and timely reports and proposals for board consideration.
- Keep all directors informed about matters at and between board meetings.
1. Commercial & Marketing
- Increase the turn-over for each shop by motivating the teams;
- Implement company’s rules and procedures;
- Watch and improve the image of the brand;
- Prepare comprehensive marketing plans, including regular analysis of the competition and market potential.
- Optimize the income;
- Oversees the preparation of annual capital, operating, and cash flow budgets as outlined in Board policies.
- Provide recommendations regarding investments and cash strategies, monitors deviations from budget and takes corrective action to meet established goals and keep the Co-op on a sound financial footing;
- Provide recommendations regarding effective utilization of long and short term debt,
including refinancing and purchasing/sales.
3. Human Resources
- Develop loyalty in the present staff;
- Attract new talent.
4. Buying and Logistic
- Be sure that the logistic is efficient, and the shops are continuously delivered on time.
5. Operations and Development
- Open the shops within a strict schedule;
- Negotiates purchase, lease, and service contracts for equipment;
- Works with Management Team as a whole to develop overall store policies and procedures as needed.