Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
The applicants must fulfill the following compulsory requirements:
• civil engineering degree
• good knowledge of English with good written and oral communication
• reporting and presentational skills
• familiar with law 10 / 95 requirements
• computer literate in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
• knowledge of project planning software
• good knowledge of Romanian language
General Professional experience:
• at least 7 years of experience in projects within civil engineering projects / construction sector
• at least 3 years relevant experience in project management in construction sector
• involvement in at least one project of technical supervision according to FIDIC Conditions of Contract or equivalent / similar / comparable Conditions of Contract
• 2 years relevant experience in technical supervision of works contracts for buildings rehabilitation or building construction
• the certificate of “Diriginte de Santier categoria 2.1.3 Constructii civile, industriale, agricole clasa de importanta B” valid through 2007-2008 represents a plus.
• Organize and schedule the overall progress of works for several sites.
• Co-ordinate the staff assigned under his/her direct control, ensuring quality control of the works in progress, plus any other assignments as required by the project.
Oferta (bonusuri, beneficii):
The applicants are offered good remuneration package as well as the opportunity to join a company in full expansion. Communications and mobilization will be provided for all job-related purposes.
To apply, please send a CV (preferably in EU PHARE format) and cover letter in English to: fax 021 322 17 76 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TPF GROUP is a leading multinational engineering company rated no. 1 in Belgium, with subsidiaries in France, Poland, Spain, Portugal, India and Romania. TPF approaches the engineering field from a multidisciplinary and dynamic perspective, specializing, among others, in turnkey projects, design & build, energy efficiency and project management. TPF ROMANIA has already affirmed itself as one of the leaders in the engineering and consulting fields, working both with private companies and major international organizations like European Union (PHARE Programme), EBRD, World Bank. First established in Romania in 1995, TPF has implemented a large number of projects, and is currently undergoing a vigorous expansion of its activities.