Reporting Financial Analyst in Production
Adecco Permanent Placement is currently looking for a Senior Reporting Financial Analyst that is part of the Financial Department of a production company that has 3 plants in Turda, Ludus and Baia Sprie.
Requirements include the performance of accounting, finance, advanced reporting, planning, budgetary, systems and analysis activities.
- Supports the preparation of regular analysis and reporting data
- Responsible for monthly analysis and on-time reporting
- Develop reporting models and custom dashboards to convey technical financial data and analysis.
- Prepare monthly departmental reports distributed to senior leadership.
- Assist in special projects as assigned and provide actionable insights.
- Prepare data to update/upload standard monthly, weekly reports and ensure accuracy
- Ensure compliance to all group policies and maintain records to enable audit.
- min 3-5 years of experience in finance
- A bachelor’s degree university in finance, accounting
- Knowledge of principles and techniques of accounting practices, research, analysis and evaluation and budget analysis.
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills to troubleshoot and resolve accounting and financial errors.
- Ability to gather and analyze data and information, design and test solutions to problems, and formulate logic based and well-reasoned plans.
- Knowledge of research and planning techniques and of basic evaluation and statistical principles.
- Knowledge of business analysis (manufacturing would be a plus)
- Skill in communicating in written and verbal form including presentations, reports, manuals and general correspondence.
- Ability to analyze problems, develop solutions and contribute to policy and procedure development.
- Ability to manage and measure work, establish measurable objectives and evaluate outcomes.
- Ability to use analytical tools effective