Reporting and Internal Control Analyst
Your main responsibility will be the data gathering, data analysis and reporting on various teams in the Centre. You will be actively participating in testing the existing processes, developing and testing key internal control measurements, contributing to the development of training materials, and being an integral driver for identifying and implementing process or system improvements in order to increase process efficiency and effectiveness.
To succeed in this role, you will need to develop deep knowledge of the FSSC processes, be solution oriented and like problem solving. Your strong analytical skills, attention to details, willingness and abilities to learn will be highly appreciated and will help you excel in this role.
- Perform data analysis and develop a reporting system to meet process performance requirements
- Create data dashboards, develop metrics analysis and provide relevant reports to stakeholders
- Create, develop and communicate relevant information to key Business Unit stakeholders under the guidance of the Reporting & Internal Process Control Lead
- Provide analytics support by coordinating data extraction from various databases and data interpretation for reporting and internal control purposes
- Facilitate continuous improvement of processes through documenting process related issues and assessing specific risks.
- Measure KPI’s to assess team performance trends and report achievements or deficiencies to the Reporting & Internal Process Control Lead
- Demonstrated data analytics and reporting experience
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Proficiency in English, French is a plus
- Knowledge of Procure-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash or Record-to-Report processes is a plus
- Understanding of financial controls framework is a plus
- Basic knowledge of Oracle or another ERP system is a plus
- Experience in implementing new working procedures, systems or tools is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team player
- Able to efficiently manage time, set priorities and complete multiple tasks simultaneously
- Attention to details paired with good organizational abilities
- Work experience in a shared services environment is a plus
Our offer towards work-life balance
Flexible working schedule – organized in 2 shifts Monday to Friday : 09:00-18:00 & 10:00 - 19:00
Work from Home
Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
Easter & Christmas bonus, performance bonus
Direct contract with SNC-Lavalin
Team buildings, Fun@Work activities
Free French language classes
Learning and Development programs, Training, Career opportunities
Employees Wellness Program – fresh fruits, chair massage, counselling sessions, additional sick days, employee wellness rooms
A friendly and dynamic work environment
CSR & Sport activities
At SNC-Lavalin, we all have a common goal. What matters to you, also matters to us. You are talented and motivated, ready to explore where the future takes you and interested in pursuing a carrier in the finance and accounting fields? Come and join us! We will help you achieve your full potential.
Who we are
We are one of the leading engineering and construction groups in the world having more than 50,000 employees and offices in more than 100 countries. With over 100 years’ experience, our promise is to resolve complexities and bring integral solutions to life. We are holders of the long view. Our expertise touches every aspect of a project’s lifespan and we are committed to bringing value every step of the way. We develop solutions thought diligent and determined expertise, across sectors, divisions, and continents while being guided by our core values – Integrity, Collaboration, Innovation and Safety.
Here in Bucharest, we established our Finance Shared Services Centre (FSSC) in 2014 and we are growing ever since. We are responsible for managing core finance processes such as Procure-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash and Record-to-Report for the SNC-Lavalin entities in Canada and USA.
Find out more about us at www.besnclavalin.ro
Our offer towards work-life balance
Direct contract with SNC-Lavalin Motivational financial package & flexible benefits French Language Classes Team activities, team-building events, FunWork Employees Wellness Program – fresh fruits, free coffee and tea, chair massage, employee wellness rooms Learning and Development programs, Career opportunities CSR & Sport activities Open and dynamic work environment Flexible working schedule