Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Key Required Skills
- Recruitment and candidate sourcing experience within a similar fast-paced environment
- In-house sourcing experience, or RPO/on-site sourcing management for client roles (including stakeholder and HR interaction), or research/headhunter agency campaign management experience
- Expert with use of LinkedIn and other recruitment tools to identify and engage with top talent
- French knowledge is a plus – writing and speaking
- Inquisitive, Curious personality, enjoys learning and discovery
- Detail oriented and comfortable with analyzing and presenting data
- Tenacity and resilience
- Experience of working and sourcing candidates internationally within/for a large global matrix organization
- High level of candidate care and interaction
- Delivery focused
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive approach in addressing obstacles/barriers
- Team Player -- Collaborative style of working, sharing successes with wider team
- You have 1-3 years of IT recruiting experience or in a similar fast paced environment
The Regional Talent Acquisition Partner is accountable for supporting the development of key recruiting talent pipelines for business and functional areas/roles, reporting into the regional head of talent acquisition and working in partnership with the business unit, regional and local HR Business partners as well as the business hiring managers.
What are the main responsibilities?
Talent Profiles and Recruitment Planning
Works with the business and HR Partners to identify key talent pipelines, based on business needs, skillset shortages or talent needs for difficult to fill roles/functions
Builds talent profiles that drive market mapping projects and the creation of talent pools for identified roles
Sourcing Channels and Talent Relationship Management
Market research, company profiling, mapping and identifying candidates for both candidate pipelines and live roles at all levels
Maintains an active database/map of where key talent is available for the business area and stays in active contact with potential recruits and collaboration partners
Ensures that key external talents have been pre-qualified and screened
Owns the tracking of candidate data, including entry and management in JobVite and develops the successful management of candidate talent pools on an ongoing basis
Builds a strong network and presence at relevant external events to strongly promote the Ullink employment brand
Metrics and KPI's
Monitors relevant recruitment metrics and identifies improvement opportunities
Recruitment Capability Building
Acts as a source of expertise for direct sourcing within Talent Acquisition for the business area.
Customers: Hiring Managers
Ullink is a global provider of market leading multi-asset trading technology and infrastructure for buy-side and sell-side market participants. Trusted by over 150 of the world’s top-tier banks and brokers, the company provides consistent, reliable access to the most current and innovative trading solutions available. Since 2001, Ullink has established itself as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the industry.
In 2014 Ullink acquired NYFIX and Metabit from the New York Stock Exchange, further expanding its product offering by creating one of the industry’s largest FIX based trading communities.
The combined company manages over 450 trading platforms daily, is connected to more than 100 of the world’s leading liquidity and exchange venues and offers over 700 different FIX and API adapters. Ullink has offices in New York, Toronto, London, Paris, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore, Manila, São Paulo, Cluj and Sydney.