Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Cunostinte limba italiana (A2-B1) si limba engleza (A2-B1);
- Studii superioare finalizate sau in curs de finalizare. De preferat in domeniile: Economic, Financiar, Bancar, Contabilitate;
- Cunostinte PC, pachetul Microsoft Office si Excel;
- Persoana comunicativa, orientata spre rezultate si pasionata de domeniul banking.
- Procesarea datelor financiar-bancare in programul intern al companiei;
- Verificarea, validarea si inregistrarea datelor;
- Utilizarea pachetului Microsoft Office si Excel;
- Respectarea procedurilor si reglementarilor interne ale companiei.
- Pachet salarial competitiv;
- Tichete de masa (15 Ron/zi);
- Pensie privata;
- Asigurare medicala privata;
- Voucher pentru zi de nastere.
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
Randstad Holding NV is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded. For more information see www.randstad.com.
Telephone: 0249/421576(Slatina) ; 0213/365253(Bucharest)
www.randstad/.ro / email@example.com