Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• B.S. degree (degree in HRM, Economics, Psychology)
• 3-4 years of experience as a recruiter in the IT&C industry
• Solid interviewing skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to be part of a matrix team; customer and goal orientated, self-driven work attitude
• Enthusiasm, proactive character and team spirit
• Good command of written and spoken English (German is a plus)
• Good knowledge of Labor Legislation
• Good PC skills
Adobe Romania is looking for a highly-motivated individual to join the EMEA Recruitment Team. As a Recruitment Specialist you will be responsible for identifying, attracting and retaining top quality employees, understanding the business needs and partnering with the hiring managers and HR to fully understand the hiring strategy for the business.
Reporting to the Staffing Manager of Europe, this person will also partner closely with the local HR partners, Compensation Analyst and respective Finance team. This person will be a critical Adobe evangelist.
• Understand business staffing needs, develop appropriate job descriptions together with the hiring managers, evaluate, screen, interview, and present a short list of qualified candidates;
• Drive the recruitment process, provide regular progress updates to hiring managers throughout the process, ensure candidate decisions are made in a timely manner, and refine recruiting strategy, as needed;
• Ensure a positive candidate experience with frequent communication throughout the process;
• Use all the channels to source the candidates and identify creative new ways of doing that;
• Create a University Collaboration program and maintain the relationship with Universities, Student Organizations, etc;
• Use the company tools in order to maintain records on candidates in a database; run reports on the database;
• Make sure all the employment documentation is done
Adobe (www.adobe.com) revolutionizes how the world engages with ideas and information. For more than two decades, the company\'s award-winning technologies and software have redefined business, entertainment, and personal communications by setting new standards for producing and delivering content that engages people anywhere at anytime. From rich images in print, video, and film to dynamic digital content for a variety of media, the impact of Adobe solutions is clear to anyone who creates, views, and interacts with information.
Adobe’s office in Romania serves as a Research and Development center and focuses on improving Adobe products such as Dreamweaver, Flex and Apollo and researching related web technologies. The center also provides Adobe with greater access to the business community and the expertise in the growing Eastern European market.
It’s simply better at Adobe Romania! You will find here a Research and Development Center with passionate, exceptional and unique individuals who use their skills to shape the next web technologies. You will be a part of a dynamic and rewarding work environment which is well-known around the world. You will discover the excellent benefit plans and challenging programs at Adobe.
Headquarters: San Jose, CA
IPO Date: 1986 (nasdaq: ADBE)
Offices: 35+ offices worldwide
Fiscal 2004 revenue: $1.67 billion
Fiscal 2005 revenue: $1.97 billion
Fiscal 2006 revenue: $2.57 billion
Business Units: Creative Solutions - Business Unit
Enterprise & Developer Solutions - Business Unit
Knowledge Worker Solutions - Business Unit
Mobile & Device – Business Unit
Platform & Developer – Business Unit
Print & Classic Publishing Solutions – Business Unit
Other Relevant Links
Adobe Career Opportunities
Adobe Press Room
Adobe Investor Relations