Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Advertise open positions by posting adverts on dedicated sites
• Create strategies to ensure talents are attracted
• Use appropriate methods and tools for each recruitment process in order to identify talents
• Stay updated on latest recruiting and industry trends in order to continuously evolve candidate pipe line and service levels
• Evaluates the applications, select the talents and calibrates the profiles with Hiring Manager
• Performs the pre-interview checks according to the position criteria
• Organize the ongoing recruitment processes
• Create and maintain the relationship with the candidates during the recruitment process
• Takes part together with the Hiring Managers in interviews
• Insert and maintain statuses for candidates in internal database as continuous process
• Active role in internal activities and events such as job fairs, mass-recruitment projects, internal presentations
• Other activities related to HR Department
• Bachelor or Master degree at social sciences like: Human Resources, Psychology, Sociology, Social Work, Marketing
• At least 1-2 years experience in a similar position
• Excellent communication skills, creative, structured and analytic approach, persuasive and efficient presenter
• Ability to work within a cross-functional team and to operate independently
• Efficient work style and good teamwork skills
• Fast learner and detail oriented
• Ability to handle tasks flexibly
• Willingness to accept responsibility
• Advanced English language skills (German language skills is a plus)
• Good computer skills and MS Office (Excel, Outlook)
"Made by Bosch" stands for exceptional quality of a global player. We invest in the future by steering a consistently profitable course. With your commitment, you can also help protect the long-term success of the Bosch organization.
As market leader, the Automotive Electronics Division offers innovative electronic systems, photo-voltaic inverters, control units, sensors and semiconductors. Be part of our new and innovative Bosch team in Cluj.
• Datele de identificare ale tuturor companiilor care publica anunturi de recrutare pe eJobs.ro sunt verificate de consultantii nostri. eJobs.ro nu influenteaza, insa, procesul de recrutare desfasurat de catre companii.
• Analizati cu atentie informatiile din cadrul anunturilor de recrutare! Daca aveti dubii in privinta veridicitatii anumitor date sau in cazul unor solicitari suplimentare ale angajatorilor (trimiterea de documente personale, sume de bani etc.), va rugam sa ne scrieti la firstname.lastname@example.org.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles