Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- University degree
- Minimum 1 year experience in recruitment; experience in services/healthcare services field is a plus
- Demonstrated recruitment and interviewing techniques
- Fluency in English
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to work with multiple recruitment & selection projects
- Proactive and enthusiastic person with good interpersonal skills and team spirit
- Organized, thorough and detail-oriented
Coordinates the entire recruitment and selection process:
- Establishes and maintains relationships with hiring managers to stay in touch with current and future hiring and business needs
- Collaborates with hiring managers in order to create job descriptions
- Performs searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer databases, networking, internet recruiting resources, media, recruiting firms, employee referrals etc
- Screens, interviews and evaluates all potential candidates
- Prepares different reports concerning existing and new hired personnel
The largest private healthcare provider in Center and Eastern Europe, Medicover is a unique company, which operates with more than 1’000 companies and focuses on excellence in their level of services delivered to both corporations and individuals. In Romania, Medicover has a leader position on the market, it has proven to be the pioneer medical company in our country by offering all medical services, customized and updated with the new technology, continuously building a network of medical canters to meet its customers expectations.