Your background and qualifications
- A bachelor's degree in human resources
- The ability to conduct different types of interviews
- Experience with recruitment processes and databases
- Experience in technical (smiths, welders, CNC operators, grinders), construction (carpenter, steel fixers, concrete workers, pavers), production field – will be considered advantage
- The ability to design and implement recruiting strategies
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good decision-making skills
- A working knowledge of employment law and legislation
- Solid English skills – minimum B2 level – both speaking and writing
A successful recruiter has excellent interpersonal skills, is organized and detail-oriented, remains up-to-date with employment legislature, and keeps informed in company hiring.
A good recruiter can assess candidates' skills, experience and relevant knowledge and compare them to job requirements.
- Develop and execute recruiting plans
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media, and employees
- Set continuous improvement goals
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates
- Attracting suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Research new ways of using the internet for recruitment
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates
- Locate and document where to find ideal candidates
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements
- Conducting interviews and sorting through applicants to fill open positions
- Assessing applicants’ knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions
- Completing paperwork for new hires
- Performing reference and background checks for potential employees
- Providing recruitment reports to managers
- All the other details will be discussed during the interview
- Good working conditions in an established and professional organization
- You will be a part of an ambitious, dynamic and fast growing company
- A good salary aligned with qualifications and expectations for the position
- An attractive bonus system based on delivered projects
- An exciting and challenging job in an informal work environment.
- You will play an important role in our future success within recruitment
- You can also access our website: bluecollar.dk/ro
- Follow us on Facebook, using the following link: https://www.facebook.com/bluecollarjobsupplyromania
- We reserve the right to contact only the selected candidates.
BlueCollar JobSupply Romania, part of the Danish company BlueCollar A/S, specialized in providing skilled personnel to Danish employers – mainly in the industrial, construction and manufacturing sectors. If you are looking for a job in Denmark that is legal, secure and safe, you are in the right place – that is what we offer. Our work is driven by such core values as Honesty, Trust, and Loyalty. Every employee is important to us and we make every effort to maintain clear and transparent relations. When working with us, you have the complete guarantee that all employment laws and regulations in Denmark are observed. You don't have to worry about accommodation, formalities, e. g. tax card, health insurance - we organize it for you; we provide support 24/7 and much more... Call us or send your application at: email@example.com and see for yourself.
We encourage you to learn more about our job offers at: bluecollar.ro
Follow us on Facebook, using the following link: https://www.facebook.com/bluecollarjobsupplyromania