Receptioner hotel / Front Desk Clerk
What we are looking for:
• Very good conversational skills in English, a second foreign language is an advantage;
• Very good computer skills; knowledge of a hotel management system is an advantage (Opera);
• Customer orientation, ability to solve problems and make decisions;
• Warm, friendly personality;
• Excellent communication skills;
Explore our endless world
We invite you to join our global family. Whether you are a beginner or already experienced in the hospitality industry, in our team you will always be appreciated for your natural talent. Your positive energy and the pleasure of serving others are two of the most important reasons why our guests return to us again and again.
To learn more about Marriott careers and submit your application, if you meet the above-mentioned requirements, please visit: www.marriott.com/careers; search for Job Number: 21114035 and apply online.
• Process all types of payments, such as payments recorded per room, cash, debit or credit;
• Process all departures and resolve any disputes related to payment amounts;
• Answer, record, and process all calls, messages, requests, questions or concerns of guests;
• Contact the Housekeeping department to monitor the preparation of rooms for guest accommodation;
• Provide guests with instructions and information about the hotel and local areas of interest.
• Prepare daily reports (number of arrivals, departures) and check their accuracy.
• Respect the fiscal and accounting rules regarding the collection and registration of incomes.
• You are proactive, always offering services beyond expectations;
• You make sure that the guests' requests are solved and that they are satisfied with the services received;
• Respect JW Marriott standards in interacting with guests and maintain the confidentiality of information;
• Anticipate the needs of guests, pay attention to the verbal and non-verbal cues offered by them, actively seek any opportunity to create a memorable experience;
• Always use professional language;
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships with the team and colleagues in other departments to achieve common goals.
Marriott International is the largest global hospitality company with 30 hotel brands represented in over 7000 properties in 122 countries and growing.
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 70 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. Our associates deliver sophisticated and warmly authentic service in a comfortable and luxurious atmosphere that cultivates fulfilling experiences for both our associates and our guests.
Whether you are a seasoned hospitality professional or just beginning your career, Marriott has endless opportunities for you to explore. To search all jobs or learn more about Marriott careers: www.marriott.com/careers.
Chat, engage and follow us on social media.
@lifeatmarriott on Snapchat
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.