The Radiology Clinic is conducted about 90,000 investigations last year. The clinic is equipped with four computer
tomographs, two MR cameras, two labs for transmitted lights, four labs for conventional X-ray
and three ultrasound labs.
The Radiology Clinic consists of about 100 employees: medical secretaries,
nurses, x-ray nurses and doctors. The management of the clinic consists of the operating
manager, three unit managers, medical director, HR consultant and economist and each section
is managed by the respective section leader.
Requirements for education
Specialist exam in radiology from within the EU.
It would be an asset if the candidate had gained experience of working independently as a
specialist after completing specialist training.
Competencies and skills required for the position
- Good knowledge of examining conventional X-ray and CT examinations is a
- Good knowledge of examining MRI-examinations and performing ultrasound and
examinations with transmitted lights is highly expectable.
- Good knowledge of working with CEUS and intervention (e.g. pleura and abscess-drain,
nephrostomy and percutaneous transhepatic colangiography) would be an asset.
- Subspecialisation within an organ area, such as for example documented
subspecialisation in neuro-radiology, would be also an asset.
- Experience in research (please specify publications) and activity-development would be
Personal qualities required for the position
- a good and friendly treatment,
- ability to work in a group and good skills for teamwork.
- Strong willingness to work in general radiology and at the same time to develop specialist
competence within a more limited area would be an asset.
Compensation leave in connection with the primary on-call duty tour.
The primary on-call duty is managed by TMC (telemedicine clinic) from 23:00 o'clock.
Stand-by duty to resident doctor and TMC.
Experience in supervising resident doctors would be an asset.
Salary depending on experience
Planned date of employment
As soon as possible.
Description of the goal of activity
Perform and examine x-ray examinations at Vrinnevi Hospital in Norrköping and the eastern
part of Östergötland county.
Continuous development of method and activity.
ST (resident) doctoral education and supervision of medical students.
IB RECRUTEMENT BUCAREST offers consultancy, management and other recruitment services from a wide spectrum of industries like: Medical, IT, Oil & Natural Gas, Telecom, Services and Luxury.
We are persuaded that excellence is all about well qualified people and professionalism, IB RECRUITMENT BUCAREST is a company established on strong grounds of quality, client service, integrity, teamwork, and the drive for excellence in our domains of expertise. As a partnership, we are driven by the personal commitment of every partner.
Our domains of expertise are:
Medical – we provide consultancy and other recruitment services for companies that are searching for specialised doctors like : Dermatologists, Plastic Surgeons, Radiologists, Gynaecologists, Anaesthesiologists, ENT, Pathologists, Pulmonologists, Family medicine, Pediatricians, Oncologists, Cardiologists, Endocrinologists, Gastroenterologists, Allergists, Neurologists, Psychiatrists, Internal Medicine Specialists, Dentists, Pharmacists, Nurses and so on for hospitals and private clinics in: France, Belgium, Luxembourg. UK, Austria, Switzerland, Germany , Saudi Arabia and UAE.
IT Luxury domain Service domain Transport domain Oil & Natural Gas domain
• Datele de identificare ale tuturor companiilor care publica anunturi de recrutare pe eJobs.ro sunt verificate de consultantii nostri. eJobs.ro nu influenteaza, insa, procesul de recrutare desfasurat de catre companii.
• Analizati cu atentie informatiile din cadrul anunturilor de recrutare! Daca aveti dubii in privinta veridicitatii anumitor date sau in cazul unor solicitari suplimentare ale angajatorilor (trimiterea de documente personale, sume de bani etc.), va rugam sa ne scrieti la [email protected].
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles