Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
If you’re searching for a career opportunity that will challenge your imagination and creativity, you’re just on a click away.
We are asking for:
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent discipline with relevant mechanical background;
• A minimum of 2 years of experience working as Quality System & Auditor;
• Knowledge of IATF standards; VDA 6.3
• Excellent written and oral communication skills;
• Very good English skills;
• Good resistance under stress and time pressure.
• Responsible to administrate, actualize and coordinate the data base for Quality Management System;
• Responsible for internal audits, analyzing and following the corrective actions that were set after the audits;
• Support in continuous improvement team for the processes.
Autoliv is at the forefront of automotive safety technology.
We develop, manufacture and market airbags, seatbelts and steering wheels. Our products are sold to all leading car manufacturers worldwide.
When a traffic accident occurs, our products have a few milliseconds to prove themselves, saving the lives of drivers, passengers and pedestrians.
Autoliv Romania was set up in 1997 in Brasov and it is increasing ever since with new business lines in Brasov, Lugoj, Resita, Sfantu Gheorghe, Onesti. Today it reached over 10 000 employees in Romania and it is still growing fast.
Autoliv is a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, and incorporated in the state of Delaware. Autoliv Inc. is the result of a 1997 merger of the Swedish company Autoliv AB and the company Morton ASP.
For more than 60 years Autoliv has focused on saving lives and is the worldwide leader in automotive safety systems. Autoliv’s products save lives and prevent 10 times as many injuries each year and every day our team members strive to find new ways to make real-life automotive travel safer.
Drawing on the strength of our teams and collaborative culture we drive enhancements in our market-leading quality and efficiency. Our people are key to our success and we are dedicated to their professional development and growth.
SAVING MORE LIVES!
You can contact us at: [email protected]
or find more job related info on www.autolivjobs.ro
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles