Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Technical degree in Engineering or similar-alternatively, technical knowledge together with prolonged job experience;
• Work experience in quality assurance department min.3 years
• Experience in audits, certifications, standard and process management, quality systems, methods, procedures and tools (e.g. risk management, FMEA, etc.) and customer related processes;
• Experience / demonstrated ability to solve problems systematically.
• Willing to travel
The work of the quality manager will be affected by the nature of the employing organization but is likely to include some or all of the following activities:
• conducting internal and external audits
• handle external claims with tools like 8D reports.
• handling and creating system documents
• monitor, evaluate and assign corrective actions
• verify that procedures are in use, functional and efficient
• prepare PPAP documentation
• analyze processes through (FEMA, Control Plans, Gage R&R, SPC Analysis, Cpk, etc...)
• keep track of non quality costs
• quality KPI reporting
• responsibility for environmental issues and waste management
- international environment and young team
- challenging autonomous job
- professional growth
- interesting package of benefits
SC SCHLEMMER ROMANIA SRL este o companie multinationala avand ca obiect de activitate producerea sistemelor de protectie a cablurilor.