Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Effective Communication: adopt troubleshooting approach including probing & listening, anticipating and providing solutions to auditors in field;
- Influencing & Persuading: Use appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to coach and guide auditors toward better quality of data capture and professional development and growth;
- Personal Effectiveness: Individual's maturity in relation to others and to work which enables effectiveness of the individual while dealing with pressures and difficulties of a dynamic work environment;
- People Management: Ability to manage and develop remote teams;
- Highly disciplined and process oriented;
- Good English language skills .
WHAT'S IT LIKE TO BE PART OF NIELSEN?
With more than 40,000 people in over 100 countries, we’re a diverse group. But there’s a lot that brings us together. We’re obsessed with measuring and understanding consumer behavior to help our clients grow. We believe in making things open, connected, useful, personal. We want everyone to have a voice and be themselves. We empower our employees to make a difference, by collaborating both inside and outside the office.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Field Operations is an energetic team that will provide you with plenty of challenges and give you an opportunity to bring your personal skills and knowledge and grow fast!
We look forward to finding out more about you!
As a leader in marketing and media information, Nielsen is one of the most trusted sources of business intelligence for the world's top brands. The work we do makes a significant difference to how businesses and brands perform in markets around the world.
We are growing and looking for passionate and talented candidates to join our team in Bucharest.
Quality Control Tower (QCT) Executive
SIMPLY PUT: QCT Executive will guaranty data acquisition compliance and quality through remote monitoring, control and management of field team through digital tools providing real time solutions based on data intelligence.
CHALLENGES THAT AWAIT YOU:
- Remotely managing and developing Field Auditors and provide basic tech support;
- Interpreting information from multiple sources – alerts, QMS (Quality measurement system), PSRO (Planning, Scheduling router optimization) and correlate data from QCT (Quality control tower) to QMS reports;
- Be responsible for providing inputs to upgrade the system & make recommendations for better quality of alerts;
- Offering assistance to others on the team in a positive manner and display leadership and team player capabilities to create solutions to everyday challenges for the data acquisition. Building engagement and motivation among auditor teams;
- Sharing learnings with other team members during team meetings;
- Proactively identifying market/store trends;
- Be responsible for team KPIs compliance, ensuring the number of alerts for auditors remain under the defined threshold;
- Identifying training needs for continuous improvement in understanding process;
- Effectively communicating in both virtual and face to face interaction and meetings.
The Nielsen Company is a global information and media company with leading market positions and recognized brands in marketing information (ACNielsen), media measurement and information (Nielsen Media Research) and business information (Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter, Computing, Intermediair).
The Nielsen Company is active in more than 100 countries, with headquarters in Haarlem, the Netherlands and New York, USA. The company employs 38,000 people. Total revenues under IFRS amounted to EUR 3.3 billion in 2004. VNU is listed on the Euronext Amsterdam (ASE: VNU) stock exchange.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles