Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
PIN – Quality Analyst
PIN is the central telemetry organization that builds and supports telemetry system for EA. The Quality Analyst will work closely with the different game and telemetry teams to review, analyze, identify telemetry data quality. The QA will also provide technical insights and expertise to other QA teams in order to ensure quality test cases and testing.
Who you are:
What the Quality Analyst does at EA:
· Review quality strategies from different QA teams for telemetry verification
· Review test plans and test cases for telemetry testing from different QA teams
· Follow up with QA teams on verification progress and provide reporting
· Provide telemetry verification expertise and knowledge to QA teams
· Triage automated telemetry testing reports to identify potential data quality issues
· Track and report on data quality issues centrally for all PIN stakeholders
· Identify new, creative methods to increase telemetry testing efficiency
· Execute queries on data sets to find data quality risks that escaped verification
We are EA and we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.