functions of the ARX platform are meeting the customer’s needs. The main responsibility as
a QA engineer will be to test new and improved features on our platform. The job requires a
collaborative approach with the development team as well as writing and executing test
cases and reporting bugs.
- Successful candidate will be on a PFA contract
- Relevant work experience in Software Testing (Automated and Manual).
- REST API testing experience.
- Performance testing experience.
- Experience with bug tracking (JIRA) and test case management tools.
- Good knowledge of QA methodologies and practices.
- Attention to details.
- Testing automation knowledge
- Selenium automation skills
We’re on a mission and we’re moving fast. Our SaaS platform allows companies of all sizes
to monitor and manage cyber and supply chain risk. The industry is evolving at a great pace
and so is our presence in the cyber security market. We are always looking for enthusiastic
driven talent to join our dynamic and diverse team.
Working at ARX is a great opportunity to enhance and develop your career in the fast-
moving Cyber space. We are a team of highly driven-individuals from a variety of
backgrounds each contributing to helping companies reduce their cyber risk. Our
collaborative and creative environment encourages all our employees to bring their own
ideas and inspiration to the table. We are looking for a QA tester to join our friendly and
talented team on a permanent basis.