Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Professional/Personal Skill Requirements
• University degree
• 3 - 5 years of related experience
• passionate attitude for sales and technology as an enabler for a company’s growth
• Has the “discipline” of working with people; is structured in his/her approach to leading teams through complex technology solution sales
• High energy and enthusiasm
• Is organized with strong prioritization skills
• Is creative and innovative
• Strong communications skills (written and verbal); proficient in English (written and spoken)
This role adds value to Microsoft by delivering a well-managed and growing business of customer accounts that drives yearly revenue targets and long-term revenue opportunities. The success of this business is measured by revenue from EA renewals and net new opportunities, and predictable yearly business forecasts.
The Public Sector AM role adds value to customers by demonstrating how Microsoft technology can help solve business issues and positively impact the customer’s business. Success is measured by demonstrable customer results and overall customer satisfaction.
The Account Manager brings value by:
1. Developing and maintaining broad and deep customer partnerships, including building relationships at the CxO level and expanding relationships outside of IT.
2. Researching and sharing intelligence on customers and their respective markets and industries.
3. Ensuring that teams are well-orchestrated and leveraged around accounts and opportunities, by communicating the vision and strategy for each account, handing off opportunities to team members and providing feedback as needed.
4. Creating strategic and actionable account plans that define a clear growth strategy.
5. Developing and managing a healthy and predictable pipeline that includes qualified opportunities.
6. Closing opportunities by continuously reinforcing business value and ensuring that customers deploy the solutions acquired.
The key initiatives and challenges facing this role are:
1. A greater focus on growing the business through the identification and qualification of net new opportunities.
2. A more in-depth focus on the partnerships between Microsoft and Public Sector customers.
3. A greater level of orchestration across Sales, Services, Marketing and Partners.
4. A more in-depth focus on industry or vertical solutions that meet customer needs, including a focus on the key business processes that allow customers to meet their customer needs.
• Dynamic and prestigious work environment
• The best tools and technologies at your fingertips
• Smart and motivated team
• Unique chance for personal development
• Competitive remuneration package
For more than 20 years, Microsoft has been operating in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA), enabling people and businesses throughout the region to realize their potential. The company\'s 13,000 regional employees engage in a wide range of functions including research, product development and distribution, sales and marketing, customer service and support, and partner support.
Microsoft Services is empowered to provide end-to-end consulting, support and customer services that enable the rapid adoption, deployment and productive use of Microsoft products and technologies. Together with our partners, we develop and integrate the best knowledge and know-how in the industry with Microsoft products and technologies to solve customer problems.