Project managers work on specific projects that have definite outcomes, have time limits, and have to stay within a budget.
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Prepares and completes action plans.
- Implements production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Resolves problems, complete audits, identify trends, determines system improvements, and implements change.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
Project Manager Qualifications / Skills:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Project and process management
- Negotiation skills
- Budget development and tracking
- Mentoring and coaching
- Critical thinking
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in project management, business administration, or related field
- MBA preferred
- Minimum five years experience as a project manager
- Proficient with spreadsheet software and project management software
BENEFITS of being a project manager
- Highly remunerated salary.
- Job satisfaction.
- Travel opportunities.
Odas Global Consulting is a business consultancy company founded in 2003 that has grown dynamically, to provide professional services globally. With experience in business consulting, Odas offers complex services, such as consulting in business development, accessing European funds, lobbying next to European institutions, architecture, and investments.