- Technician or Bachelor of Engineering Degree
- At least 5 Years of experience in this field
- User knowledge of SAP PS and AutoCAD essential
- Knowledge of MS Project desirable
- Very good MS Office skills
- Spoken and written English, French of advantage
- Training as a technical drawer would be an advantage
- Willingness to travel all over the world for short periods
- Knowledge of the cement or coal-fired power plant industry is desirable
- Responsible for projects, in conjunction with the project manager, in terms of technical order processing, from individual machines up to EPC orders, all over the world
- Creation of an order structure plan and order workflow using the SAP PS system
- Creation of technical specifications for procuring machines, assemblies and services from third parties
- Team meetings with project management and the project team
- Supervision/monitoring of engineering costs
- Checking of suppliers' basic and/or detailed engineering
- Technical clarifications with suppliers
- Monitoring and supporting plant design
- Recognition and averting of risks
- Determination of interfaces and battery limits (internal and external)
- An international work environment within the framework of a medium-sized family-owned business
- Dynamic working environment that nurtures independence, promotes versatility and supports you in your personal and professional goals
- An open business culture aligned with the values of our Head Quarters in Dusseldorf Germany
- Tangible opportunity of promotion within our new growing Branch network
- We offer a competitive salary package that includes a yearly bonus, private medical insurance as well as food coupons.
- Our bright office environment offers access to amenities such as a fully stocked kitchen with free coffee and fresh fruits.
- Flexible working hours with the opportunity to work from home
- Ongoing training opportunities and regular feedback sessions
Loesche GmbH is an innovative family-owned machinery and plant engineering company operating worldwide. Patented in 1928, the Loesche roller grinding mill technology has been continually advanced and in the meantime is synonymous with our company. Creativity, dynamism, and receptiveness to innovation have made Loesche GmbH one of the leading providers of top mill technology.
As an independent privately owned company with headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany, we are represented worldwide with more than 700 employees and subsidiaries in the USA, Brazil, Spain, Germany, Great Britain, South Africa, India, China, the United Arab Emirates and Russia as well as representatives in more than 20 countries.
We just launched our new Branch in Bucharest, Romania and we would be glad to have you as part of our team. We are looking forward to your application.