Project Engineer- Lehliu Plant
Are you willing to consolidate your career in maintenance management (you probably have heard about our brands, Floriol and Unisol)? Looking to make a difference in one of the biggest global companies in agri-business, in one of the most stable industries at the time being? How about applying for our Project Engineer role, based in our Lehliu Plant? Read the vacancy below and learn more about it!
What do we expect from our Project Engineer ?
- Technical university degree- with a major in in either Constructions/Mechanical/Automation/ Electrical/ Metallurgical engineering fields
- 3-4 years of experience in a similar position for other companies with production activity, preferably in FMCG area
- Good English and Romanian skills – Ukrainian candidates are welcome, also
- Proficient in Autocad; 3D knowledge is a plus
- Technical English skills- intermediate level as a minimum
- SAP knowledge is a plus
- MS Office- intermediate level minimum for Excel
We Are BungeBunge is a global agribusiness with one mission – we connect farmers to consumers to deliver essential food, feed and fuel to the world. We have unmatched global scale and deeply rooted relationships which allow us to bring innovative ingredients and knowledge to some of the world’s biggest brands – many of which are likely in your home right now.
We know that to achieve our mission and deliver the best results to our customers, each other and the world we need to work together – so we hire talented people who are passionate, bold and driven to work as One Bunge. This dedication is deeply embedded in our culture and reflected in the way we work.
Every day our people exemplify these values, which represent Bunge at its core:
Act as One Teamby fostering inclusion, collaboration and respect
Drive for Excellenceby being agile
innovative and efficient
Do What’s Right
by acting safely, ethically and sustainably
If this sounds like you, join us! We value and invest in people who believe in our purpose and are excited to live it every day – people who are #ProudtoBeBunge
The core focus of the Project Engineer activity is to draw up the list of investment projects proposed by department managers and coordinate development of project.
This will be done through the following activities:
- Collecting the data of the proposed projects from department managers (description, budget, execution term, etc.) necessary for the elaboration of the project scope.
- Technical analysis of best execution approach of the project, communication with experts
- Obtaining all required authorisations from the state institutions
- Elaboration of project scope, project timeline, budget
- Coordination of the project team- in average, 10 people including contractors
- Elaboration of required technical support documents for the project (drawings, specifications, sketches, pictures, schemes);
- Preparation of RFQ’s, TCO, technical requests/specifications required for procurement process.
- Coordinate procurement process, communicate with counterparties
- Coordination of the project team;
- Monitoring and updating the status of dedicated investment projects;
- Managing the use of costs and resources; avoid delays, overspending of dedicated projects.
- Making orders in SAP related to investment projects
What do we offer to our Project Engineer ?
- A competitive salary and great benefits package (professional protection equipment, medical services, lunch provided at the factory);
- Work within an experienced team;
- The right tools for the right job;
- Shuttle bus transportation to our factory- several times/day;
- An entrepreneurial environment, where you will have the freedom to contribute with your own input in order to improve our processes.
- Note – for this role we do not offer work from home option.
Leaders in agribusiness, food and ingredients
Be part of a team dedicated to improving the agribusiness and food production chain. Everyone, everywhere needs nutritious food to lead healthy and productive lives. The global agrifood chain sustains families, societies, economies and nations, and that chain depends on us. We source oilseeds and grains, manage a global logistics network to transport them worldwide, and create value-added food and ingredients for customers and consumers.
Global Mindset, Local Perspective
We're from everywhere, and we're at home everywhere. A global company that relies on our deeply local perspectives, Bunge is the sum of many cultures, languages and backgrounds. Our purpose, vision and operations reach across oceans, encompassing hundreds of facilities, tens of thousands of employees and billions of consumers.