Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
* Recognized Finance, Accounting or equivalent degree qualification
* Previous experience in Financial Accounting
* Proficiency in English (speaking/writing/reading)
The holder of this position is intended to offer a proficient support in Accounting (AR, AP, GL), data maintenance, Collection and Credit management, Financial Reporting. The job requests a high flexibility, to work simultaneous in different assignments, for different business units and limited periods of time. It’s a project base support offered to any Emerson Business Unit or Business platform.
* Provide excellent credit& collection activities for the assigned portfolios- by phone, emails and using specific systems.
* Maintains and administers customers/suppliers/inventories / bank account database through system tools. Open new Customer Accounts, data clean-up and validation
* Booking of bank transactions and allocate them correctly
* Contact the customer when necessary to ensure the correct allocation of the cash received
* Site support in general reporting and cash forecasting activities
* Set up new Accounts Receivable customer accounts and perform credit checks
* Preparation of documentation to support the Intrastat and VAT returns
* Statement reconciliations due to Purchase Ledger.
* Confirm AP&AR balances with all Emerson partners
* Accounts Payable – manage the supplier statement reconciliation process.
* AP activities -Invoice processing highlighting any inaccuracies and taking actions to resolve
* Preparation of journals and analysis to enable monthly reporting process.
* Support the Accounting Department with General ledger, Balance Sheet accounts ‘reconciliation and reevaluation
* Assist the finance team of a specific BU in monthly financial closing and management reporting.
* The holder of this position is intended to offer a proficient support in the area of Accounting (AR, AP, GL), data maintenance, Collection and Credit management, Financial Reporting.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles