Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- University degree in Engineering ( mechanics, mecharonics or similar tehnical field)
- Knowledge in physics (mechanics, hydradraulics) mechatronics and/or manufacturing
- Design and product development
- Database creation& maintenance ( Very good Excel knowledge mandatory)
- Fluent in english
- Familiar with automotive industry
- Mechanical design
- Basic knowledge of SAP system
- Familiar with Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Problem solving orientation
- Team minded
- Tehnical support product related to cross functional areas ( manufacturing, quality, purchasing,etc ) customer and suppliers
- Analysis of special tehnical requirement ( product related)
- Tehnical documentation maintenance
- Scrap reduction at production lines
- Contact for application and technical discussion
- Engineering change manangement
- Preparation of tehnical customer documentation
- Root cause analysis
- Support risk assessments
- PPAP support
- QMM support
Enter the Bosch World! The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in the area of automotive technology, industrial technology, consumer goods and building technology. In Blaj, it operates through three plants, with more than 2500 employees. We invite professionals for a long term rewarding career with Bosch.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. So why not join us in starting something remarkable ? Make it happen.
Your future job location offers you:
Relocation/ transport bonus, meal tickets, flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and helth opportunities, on-site parking, catering facilities.