- Mechanical engineer with good understanding of mechanical manufacturing and industrial design processes
- At least 5 to 10 years relevant experience in operational or production management in an industrial environment
- Ability to lead and motivate others. Your enthusiasm and energy empowers and drives your team to excellence. You follow the philosophy of “management by exception”. You build an atmosphere of stability, cooperation, communication and synergy between all departments.
- You are open-minded, hands-on combining analytic skills with conceptual thinking
- You are able to quickly ascertain a situation and be decisive in solving it.
- You are customer oriented and motivated by innovation and continuous improvement.
- Experience in an ETO environment present an added value.
- Excellent reporting skills, both oral as in writing.
- You have an international oriented business focus.
- You maintain an affective network of strategic contacts in order to build long-term relations with clients, business partners, unions.
- A very good knowledge of English is required.
- Willingness to travel occasionally.
- You build and lead the Production team to the strategic goals of the company within the matrix organization of the group.
- You plan, organize, direct, control and run day-to-day production operations.
- You manage the internal processes with a critical mindset (and assure an intensive use of the ERP system).
- Continuous improvement and innovation are always on your mind.
- You report directly to the Plant Manager.
Publicat 5 mai 2022 Reactualizat 26 mai 2022 Expiră 4 iun. 2022