Grenzebach Romania - 1 poziție
- Mechanical engineer with broad technical interests
- Good written and oral communication skills in English and Romanian is required. Knowledge of French is considered as a benefit.
- You have experience in the production area or in a similar job/position.
- You have at least experience, training or knowledge of AutoCAD/ SolidWorks
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word & Excel required).
- You are creative and eager to learn
- Your ‘intellectual curiosity’ is a drive to improve step by step
- You are a self-starter with attention to detail and you have the ability to prioritize, to work on several projects simultaneously and to meet the agreed deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills, results oriented, open-minded, analytical & combining conceptual insight with a hands-on approach
- You are a team player and like to communicate with others throughout the organization
- You are well-structured and have a professional attitude
- Defines the manufacturing process flow (tracking, supply, execution, testing, dispatch) of the projects assigned.
- Organizes his team in such way that the efficiency and quality KPI-s are achieved.
- Is effective in discovering the causes leading to the apparent malfunctions and solutions for their removal
- Tracks the manufacturing processes relating to the project and monitors its progress during the various production stages, depending on the production plan.
- Organize and entry into manufacturing of new products and is responsible for ensuring the parameters provided in the documentation.
- Responsible for ensuring the continuity of the manufacturing process.
- Approves the technological instructions for each manufacturing stage, both during the implementation and raw materials used for this purpose.
- Identifies, introduces and keeps under control the processes for quality control (FAT, Checklist)
- Responsible for periodical training and instruction related to EHS and fire protection
- Exerts, on a permanent or temporary basis, those duties specific to his specialisation, established on a hierarchical level by the Production Manager (CNC programming, certification of welding processes, packing/transport, etc).
- Keeps in touch with the customer regarding the execution and testing of the equipment/project.
- Tracks the proper implementation and compliance of labour health and safety measures according to effective standards.
Publicat 7 apr. 2022 Reactualizat 7 mai 2022 Expiră 29 mai 2022