Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- 3+ years banking experience on similar position;
- Previous experience in product development for SME clients (loans, deposits, other products and services);
- English language advanced level;
- Bachelor degree;
- Must be able to work well with others as part of a team;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills with ability to handle various tasks; attention to detail;
- Good command of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Develops products for all types of clients Commercial & SME (loans, deposits, other products and services);
- Constantly monitors, analyzes and evaluates the Bank’s portfolio of products and campaigns in the Commercial & SME segment;
- Ensures the timely implementation of product development projects and cooperates with other departments involved in different projects, as well as with external partners;
- Provides support to branches and other departments to support the sale of Bank's products on the Commercial & SME segment;
- Performs regular analyses to monitor how products are used and suggests action plans;
- Monitor the competitors' product development strategy;
- Collaborates with relevant departments to improve / develop new products;
- Implements new products in the system and works with external / internal partners;
- Carries out market studies both for launching new products and for improving the existing products and services offered by the Bank;
- Develop internal rules, procedures and processes in collaboration with other Bank’s departments and make proposals for updating and improvement, when appropriate;
- Implements new processes and products in the banking application- Monitors the entire life cycle of the Bank's products, taking into account its profitability and position on the market;
Garanti Bank is part of the financial-banking group Garanti Romania, which brings together Garanti Leasing (the brand under which the company Motoractive IFN SA operates) and Garanti Consumer Finance (the brand under which Ralfi IFN operates).
Garanti Bank is held by Turkiye Garanti Bankasi AS (TGB), Turkey’s second largest private bank. TGB is a universal bank with leading presence in all business lines. The bank serves more than 14 million customers in corporate, commercial, SME, and consumer segments offering fully integrated financial services. The Spanish financial group Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (BBVA) is the majority shareholder of TGB. Garanti Bank Romania offers a series of quality products and services for all business segments: retail, SME and corporate.
Present in Romania since 1998, the bank has developed a solid portfolio of clients and expanded its national presence through branches and alternative channels, reaching an extended network of 84 branches and over 300 intelligent ATMs that can be used by anyone, not just bank customers, for transactions with or without cards. Garanti Bank was awarded in 2016 by world-renowned magazine Global Finance, as “Best Consumer Digital Bank in Romania”.
The distinctions were granted within the “2016 World's Best Consumer Digital Banks in Central and Eastern Europe Competition”.
For more information, please visit www.garantibank.ro
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles