Process Trainer with French - Customer Service
- Comfort in Learning and Using Digital Tools
- Knowledge of using Virtual meeting application e.g.; Skype, Zoom or WebEx
- Well- versed with MS office skills and ability to perform under pressure
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills (C1 equivalent)
- Experience in working with shipping/logistics domain is a plus
- Deliver Process Training for New hires and Up-skill/Cross-skill training to existing staff members at WNS in office or remote mode depending on the business requirement
- Plan, develop and implement strategy for effective training and development so as to meet and exceed Client Metrics & agreed organizational performance plans within agreed budgets and timescales
- Assess Training needs for staff members – working closely with Operations and Quality
- Design and develop training content based on organization as well as individual needs. Create and Update Knowledge base for the Program
- Provide regular coaching and feedback to the Trainees
- Provide daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting on training including number of courses, participant profiles and evaluation results to business for timely reviews and Audits
- Provide cross functional knowledge to help create a better working of organization and departments
- Facilitate transition of employees from training to the work environment, ensuring sufficient competency levels
- Actively participate in all client interactions for material and curriculum updates and to ensure appropriate changes are included in future sessions.
- Train and assist new hires (Team Leaders, Trainers, Quality Analysts, Agents) in getting ready for the new job
- Adapt developed classroom agenda; timelines and content flow as necessary to deliver effective training
- Monitor NHT performance on client metrics as per floor requirements during “On the Job Training”
- Stay self-updated with new developments in product & process
- Facilitate Refresher sessions and Process Dip-Checks on the floor as and when required
- Closely work with Quality and Operations to ensure and enhance Process Improvement
- Working as the Knowledge Management representative for the floor
- Active participation in the Calibration Sessions with Quality and External Clients
WNS Global Services is a recognized leader in business process outsourcing (BPO).
We deliver value to our customers by bringing operational excellence, deep industry and functional knowledge to critical business processes. Our customers comes from various industries, such us: travel, insurance, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, distribution and retail.
We will welcome you in a global team and in a friendly work environment where you can professionally evolve. Looking forward meeting you!